Explore the city by driving round the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Singapore Cricket Club, historic Parliament House and the National Gallery Singapore. The Gallery consists of two national Monuments – the former Supreme Court Building and City Hall. Make a photo stop here and view these magnificent buildings up close (weather permitting).
Next, stop at the Merlion Park and enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Do not miss out this picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion, part fish!
Next, it’s on to Thian Hock Keng Temple: one of Singapore’s oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, before driving past Chinatown.
Proceed to Singapore UNESCO World Heritage Site – the Singapore Botanic Gardens and walk through the National Orchid Garden which boasts a sprawling display of 60,000 orchid plants. Our final stop of the tour will be Little India. Here, guests will be entranced by the area’s vibrant atmosphere and the scents of joss sticks, jasmine and spices.
- Admission fee National Orchid Garden is included in the tour and non-refundable if not used
- Meals & drinks
- Drop-off at hotel (for Alive Museum option)
- Drop-off at hotel (for Alive Museum & SkyPark option)
– Alive Museum option is only available from 01 April 2016
– Alive Museum is non-guided
– Drop off at Alive Museum will be provided after the City Tour
– This excludes hotel drop off